Perez Elementary is committed to provide a nurturing environment to develop self-assured, independently driven, critical thinkers who contribute to society. Students will develop the necessary tools to be life-long learners in order to achieve their maximum potential in all aspects of life.
We believe that:
- Every student has a love of learning
- Every student needs 21st century skills
- Every student needs rigorous and varied opportunities for success
- Every student needs support to achieve his/her own maximum potential and can be successful in achieving their goals regardless of their academic needs.
- All students have value and worth and should be respected and given equal opportunities.
- All students have potential to excel in every goal they set for themselves.